Nutritional Kinesiology Practitioner
Associate Nutritionist (A Nutr.)
Naturopathic Medicine Student
As a Nutritional Kinesiology Practitioner, Sarah can assist you towards healing your body naturally, with the basis of energy balancing to ease your health concerns.
Using nutritional kinesiology, a practitioner can pinpoint what’s wrong, where it started, and what you need to do to restore balance, including nutritional advice and a tailored program matching the right foods and nutrient supplements for your unique needs.
When we have nutritional deficiencies, it impacts our ability to create optimal energy and maintain balance. Eventually, nutrient imbalances affect the functioning ability of our organs, which leads to poor health.
Signs and symptoms are your body’s way of telling you something is wrong.
Nutritional Kinesiology is a diagnostic technique with origins strongly influenced by Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Nutritional Kinesiology tests muscle reflexes to determine whether a particular food or nutrient deficiency is causing stress to your body and blocking energy flows.
Kinesiology balancing techniques that can be applied to many different biochemical processes
• Balancing for digestion of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc
• Balancing for energy production including glucose metabolism, fat burning, Krebs cycle and
electron transport chain
• Balancing oxygen transport and heme (Iron) breakdown
• Reactive oxygen antiaging balance
• Protein production, DNA, RNA, genetics, epigenetic factor balancing
• Gut Microbiome balancing
• Iron transport balancing
• Heavy metal and detoxification balancing
• Balancing blood types
• Balancing Glycoproteins
• Balancing Oligosaccharides
• Balancing diet and supplements
• De-stressing nutritional products
• How to setup major organ systems to de-stress with kinesiology
• De-stressing balance techniques for the nervous system and the unmyelinated vagus nerve
Sarah has always had an interest in preventative health and wellness, having led a healthy and natural life, more so since becoming a mother of three young children. This chosen lifestyle, together with a passion for assisting the development of health in the local community has inspired me to continue to help others with their personal health concerns.
Her previous work history included conducting regular group Yoga / Pilates and Nutrition; and assisted Diabetes WA. My passion for natural therapies grew after completing a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Health Promotion, ECU), and post graduate certificates in Population Health &
Chronic Disease (UWA), and Functional Medicine Health Coaching.
Then while researching alternative modalities to assist with some health concerns with her own children, she discovered nutritional kinesiology, and she soon realised that it really works!
This is when she commenced my Graduate Certificate Training in Nutritional Kinesiology with NK Institute and never looked back!
She loves learning and is currently undertaking an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathic Practice. She has a passion for wanting to help people live their best lives, primarily through life balance and wholefood nutrition. She encourage self-care ideas such as daily exercise activities (one’s that are even achievable for the busy mums out there!), together with mind and soul self-care ideas, such as finding gratitude in your life on a daily basis and meditation.
Kinesiology can help with:
• Immune & Vaccination Pathways
• Heavy metals
• Hormonal imbalances
• Irritable bowel
• Fat metabolism
• Gut health issues
• Food sensitivities
• Insulin resistance
• Low energy levels
• Digestive problems
• Weight loss challenges
• Neuro-Emotional Pathways (Fear, Panic, Seeking, Rage, Addiction etc)
• Nutrient absorption issues
• Methylation & Detoxification Pathways (including 3 phases of detoxification and SAMe cycle)
• Pyrrole Pathways (Including the protein enzyme heme cofactors)
• Gut microbiome imbalances
• Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
• Unhealthy diet and poor nutrition